TAS provides clients with Legal and Native Title negotiation services.
Tenement Administration Services, together with its partners TAS Legal and Brad Perry, are able to provide a holistic "one-stop" Native Title service.
TAS deals with many native title parties and their representatives, and has settled and resolved many native title matters with respect to the “Expedited Procedure” and otherwise, including:
- Gadens Lawyers
- HWL Ebsworth
- QSNTS (Queensland South Native Title Service)
- Creevey Russell Lawyers
- Michael Owens and Associates
- various Native Title Groups and Corporations including the Bidjara People
* TAS Legal regularly appears in the National Native Title Tribunal (“NNTT”) in Brisbane for various clients of TAS. TAS Legal maintains an excellent working relationship with the NNTT, its officers, and legal officers from DNRM (Department of Natural Resources and Mines).
TAS Legal is therefore able to advise or represent your company with respect to many different aspects of native title, including:
- Practice and procedure in the NNTT, and legal issues arising from native title claims
- Appearances and representation in the NNTT
- Negotiation and resolution of “Expedited Procedure” and “Right to Negotiate” matters
- Advice, negotiation, and drafting and settling of various documents relevant to native title matters (as the case may be), such as Ancillary Agreements, Cultural Heritage Agreements, Section 31 Deeds, RHSA Agreements (Western Australia), Future Act Determinations (“FADAs”)
Glenn Wright has a number of years' experience in native title and Aboriginal cultural heritage matters and is entered on the high Courts Roll of Practitioners for federal matters. He has frequently appeared in the NNTT in Brisbane, and also in Perth (via telephone link), and is very experienced in settling Expedited Procedure objections and has also represented explorers in contested objection matters (Perth). Glenn drafts and finalises agreements on behalf of TAS clients and he also appears in Federal Court claims matters for mining and exploration interests via telephone link.
Brad Perry comes to the fore with not only years of experience but also with a great deal of integrity and trustworthiness. His professional approach, empathetic and courteous nature, and deep love of the land, makes him stand out as a valued land access negotiator and community consultant.
* Individual liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.