CEO and Principal Consultant
Jay Evans-Wheeler is a qualified geologist, accountant, chartered secretary and *lawyer, who has extensive experience in analysis and interpretation of statutory, legal and business documents within the mining industry world-wide. She is an established independent specialist for due diligence analysis of mining tenure as prescribed by the Australian ValMIN and JORC Codes.
Jay specialises in Mining and Exploration Law, Mining and Exploration tenure management issues, and Mining and Exploration Company administration and management.
With Jay's extensive geological experience knowledge of the minerals industry coupled with her legal and corporate background and training, she is well placed to provide technical advice on various matters including:
- Corporate & Commercial Law for Mining & Exploration
- Board & Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance for Exploration and Mining
- Strategic Mining tenure issues
- Solicitors Reports on Mining Tenements for all ASX requirements
- Joint Ventures
- Tenure and Agreement Audits
As CEO and Principal Consultant of Tenement Administration Services country-wide, Jay currently provides clients with comprehensive advice in relation to the legislation for minerals, petroleum and extractive industries in
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Cote D’Ivoire
In addition, Jay has extensive experience in many other international jurisdictions.
Jay is a Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries (London), Associate of the Institute of Certified Practicing Accounts, and Member of the Australian Mineral Petroleum and Law Association (AMPLA) and the Law Institute of Victoria.
* Individual liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.